About the Position: Position(s) will be filled under the Department of the Army Pathways Recent Graduates Program. Click here for more information on Pathways program participation. After Program completion, Department of the Army Recent Graduates MAY be converted to a permanent position or to a term position (a project-based term of employment lasting between one and four years).Learn more about this agency
- As an Enviornmental Engineer (INTERN) you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the design of environmental remediation systems using established criteria or specifications.
- Assist in the review and monitoring of testing and test results of environmental remediation systems to ensure proper functionality.
- Identify environmental engineering problems and recommend corrective action.
- Review technical environmental engineering project design documents and submittals.
- Incumbent works under close supervision in a developmental capacity performing assignments and completing training, both of which are aimed in preparing the incumbent to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of the position.
- The incumbent receives progressively more responsible assignments as experience and training are received to the next higher level position
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492353900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.