About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Winchester, a city of 30,000, is located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley 70 miles northwest of Washington, DC.
Visit the US Army Corps of Engineers, Middle East District website at the link here.
Moving expenses MAY be paid.
- Serve as an agent of the commander of assigned organization on accounting, financial, and managerial issues that require examination by a financial professional.
- Perform quick response reviews, consulting and advisory services, risk management, liaison with external audit organizations, audit compliance and follow-up.
- Performs the most complex analysis and evaluations; conducts a variety of reviews that are usually without precedent
- Serve as the command representative and point of contact for external agencies' inspections and audits.
- Perform a variety of reviews that are usually without precedent and require the use of advanced auditing techniques in gathering and evaluating pertinent data
- Accomplish internal review steps by applying Comptroller General Standards and a wide range of audit techniques
- May direct the daily activities of a small staff assigned to assist in carrying out the operations of the unit.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492343200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.