You will serve as the Director of Cybersecurity and Mission Assurance at Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division, Keyport. This position is a key leadership position at NUWC Division Keyport, dedicated to the pursuit of Keyport Division's Cyber Engineering and Mission Assurance Thrust.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a nationally recognizaed expert in the technological subject matter of Cybersecurity, to include a full understanding of cyber threats, cyber defense concepts, associated science and technology efforts, and information assurance.
- You will build relationships and work with all navy Cybersecurity activities providing leadership across various cyber communities of interest and practice.
- You will advise senior level Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Department of Defense (DoD), and Navy officials on cyber gaps, needs, and technologies.
- You will oversee a variety of research and development activities at NUWC Division, Keyport, including leading the planning and concept definition/formulation for cyber technology initiatives.
- You will direct NUWC Division, Keyport's engagement in research and development of cyber technologies and the prototyping of cyber solutions.
- You will establish, oversee, and maintain senior-level relationships and/or contractual agreements with other military services, foreign Navies, industry, academia, state and local agencies, and the National Laboratory Community.
Occasional travel - you may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492224100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.