U.S. Army Information Systems Electronic Command (USAISEC) provides systems engineering, installation, integration, implementation, and evaluation support for communications and information technology systems worldwide providing capabilities to Army Organizations, Combatant Commanders, DoD agencies, and Federal agencies in support of the Warfighter.Learn more about this agency
The office is located on Fort Detrick in Frederick, MD. Fort Detrick is the third largest employer in Frederick County and is approximately 1 ½ hour drive from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, MD and easily accessible by major interstate highways.
- Support local area network and wireless upgrade programs
- Provide project engineering responsibilities for surveying, engineering, designing, LOM development, installing, integrating, testing, cutting over live systems, quality assurance and documenting multiple projects to include government and contractor implementations
- Coordinate with customer, site and team members to perform project management functions
- Lead small survey and installation teams on projects
- Collect, manage, and report project data information
50% or less - Temporary Duty Travel is 50% or less.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492178800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.