This National Guard position is for a Logistics Management Specialist, Position Description Number D1232P01and is part of the NJ G4 DOL, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
As a Logistics Management Specialist, GS-0346-11, you will:
- Managing or directing, one or more programs, including appropriate supporting service organizations.
- Supervisory, managerial, professional or technical work experience and/or training which has provided knowledge of management principles, practices, methods and techniques.
- Using computer and automation systems.
- Analyzing problems, identifying significant factors, gathering pertinent data and recognizing solutions.
- Preparing reports, plans, policies and various correspondence.
- Evaluating objectives and develop plans to facilitate the availability and effective utilization of various resources.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492151800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.