This National Guard position is for a Supervisory Logistics Management Specialist, Position Description Number D1231P01and is part of the NJ G4 DOL, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
As a Supervisory Logistics Management Specialist, GS-0346-12, you will:
- Research, interpret, analyze and apply applicable information technology guidelines, policies and objectives.
- Administer the day-to-day database operation and maintenance of the serviced database(s).
- Establish, develop or plan the coordination and administering of training programs.
- Evaluate, determine, and initiate corrective action to recover or restore data and return the database(s) to operational status.
- Assist functional users in automated CSS systems management and operation.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492145900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.