The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Carlisle Barracks NAF Human Resources Office.
FOR ADDITIONAL POSITION INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE FASCLASS PD# 19563 - https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_naf_output.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRt2fkpzbzq9RiG%2BIU5mZlIuelKpVg2o%3D
- Supervises employees performing the full range of human resources (HR) services
- Develops internal office policies and procedures in the areas applicable to the nonappropriated fund (NAF) HR Program
- Performs site visits to serviced activities, analyzes trends, measures performance, generates reports and develops proactive strategies for continuous process improvement in HR servicing
- Audits subordinate work and existing records to ensure compliance with Army regulation
- Identifies weaknesses and strengths of provided services
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492122500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.