SummaryThis position is located at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH), Office of In Vitro Diagnostics and Radiological Health (OIR) located in Silver Spring, Maryland.Learn more about this agency
This vacancy is also being announced with vacancy announcement FDA-CDRH-18-MP-10134063JL under merit promotion procedures. Please review that announcement to see if you are eligible for consideration under merit promotion procedures. NOTE: Applicants must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered.
Additional selections may be made within the same geographical area FDA wide.
- Acting as a senior reviewer of in vitro diagnostics, medical devices, and/or radiation emitting products in regards to safety and effectiveness.
- Analyzing data related to pre- and post-market notification submissions, radiation emitting products, and related supplements and amendments.
- Enforcing a wide variety of medical device or radiological health regulations to provide authoritative guidance to both internal and external groups.
- Planning and developing audit programs designed to assess conformance with medical or radiological health device standards and regulations.
- Collaborating with other scientists and regulated industry to improve medical device safety or standards for radiological health products.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492121200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.