The Civil Engineer in this position will perform design duties in support of the 718th Civil Engineer Squadron, Engineering Flight, Contract Element, Civil Section.Learn more about this agency
As the Civil Engineer in this position, you will:
- Perform design work for new construction, renovations, and improvements to real property facilities, including utility systems, using a professional knowledge of civil engineering.
- Prepare architect and engineer (A&E) statements of work, ensuring they are accurate and and completed within established time frames.
- Coordinate projects with other engineers in other disciplines or with architects.
- Use software such as information management programs, computer aided design and drafting (CADD) programs, and project tracking programs to solve engineering problems and facilitate work.
- Perform work in the construction management, programming/base development and/or operations and maintenance functions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492117400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.