This National Guard position is for a Budget Analyst, Position Description Number D15720000 and is part of the NJ 108th CF, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
As a Budget Analyst, GS-0560-11, you will:
- Perform budget formulation involving the preparation of detailed analysis of annual or multi-year budget estimates.
- Perform budget execution analysis of obligations incurred and actual expenditures of different sources and types of funding.
- Develop budget formulation assumptions, formats the organizational requirements for the serviced organizations, for the overall budget.
- Develop appropriate narrative justification statements and presentation material for budget submissions, unfunded requirements, and programmatic changes.
- Develop detailed programming and financial planning justification and documentation for inclusion into the Wing financial plan.
- Provide financial advice, assistance, interpretation, and guidance on budget related matters.
- Use automated financial management systems and computer-generated products as tools to accomplish financial management objectives.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492061100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.