This National Guard position is for a Quality Assurance Specialist, Position Description Number D1065000 and is part of the NJ AASF 1, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, GS-1910-9, you will:
- Manage technical publications accounts
- Manage all operational policies and procedures
- Review and evaluate inspections performed by production units
- Perform inspections of maintenance shops for safety and condition
- Evaluates completed reports for adequacy of actions taken by work center supervisors
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/492035700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.