You will serve as a INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) in the INFORMATION ASSURANCE DIVISION of SUPSHIP.Learn more about this agency
- You will coordinate vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify risks or protection needs;
- You will develop information technology (IT) plans for information systems to ensure adherence to established guidelines;
- You will monitor systems security data to ensure the performance of security tools (e.g., firewalls, intrusion detection systems, vulnerability self-assessment programs;
- You will analyze technical requirements of components, systems or networks to evaluate security/information assurance compliance;
- You will implement programs to ensure systems, network, and data users are aware, understand, and adhere to systems security policies and procedures;
- You will establish objectives and milestones, and monitors progression to ensure requirements are achieved and maintained; and/or
- You will ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of all IT services.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491970500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.