You will serve as a LIBRARY TECHNICIAN(OA) in the Library of the Marine Corps of TRAINING AND EDUCATION COMMAND.Learn more about this agency
- You will locate library materials (e.g., books, periodicals, pamphlets, reserve materials, microfilms) for faculty, students, and staff.
- You will use knowledge of cataloging rules (e.g., Anglo-American Cataloging Rules, 2nd edition) to establish a proper process in the cataloging of the library.
- You will operate automated areas of the library (e.g., cataloging, circulation, acquisitions, serials) to answer customer's inquiries on library material.
- You will use the integrated library system (ILS) circulation module to check in and out materials.
- You will operate computer software for highly specialized technical information, research, and cataloging.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491701100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.