About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
Who May Apply:
- All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
- Reviews contracts and technical data packages to identify the specification requirements which the contractor's processes must meet.Identifies differences between contract technical requirements and current contractor processes.
- Establishes and maintains a communications channel with the Contracting Office and Program Management Office as necessary.
- Notifies contracting offices and specifies preparing activities of deficient contract and technical requirements.
- Reviews and ensures equipment, material, people, environment, methods, and other inputs to new/changed production/manufacturing processes and associated process controls to assure that contractual technical requirements are met for new/modified items or for products transitioning from design to production.
- Designs, plans and implements an effective risk management program to ensure that all threats to the successful delivery of the contract are addressed and mitigated in the Government's best interests.
- Performs risk assessments and analyses, relying on relevant customer, supplier performance, and Government data, and assigns risk ratings to quality systems and key processes.
- Ensures compliance with higher level quality contract requirements, performing risk planning to address specific contract, customer and DCMA policy requirements.
- Prepares surveillance plans tailored to a level of detail appropriate to the size, complexity and criticality of a supplier's facility and contracts.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491688000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.