Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
Who May Apply:
- Current Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Employee
- Serves as Supervisor of a Quality Assurance team within a DCMA Contract Management Office(CMO).
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, facilitating, managing and leading the activities of quality assurance personnel who are engaged in performance based surveillance of the contractor's manufacturing and quality assurance processes and systems using a performance oriented QA plan as related to the quality assurance and manufacturing fields.
- Implements continuous process improvement techniques to provide surveillance over a Government contractor to assure full compliance with all contract requirements.
- Reviews and approves the work plans of subordinates; sets and adjusts priorities in conjunction with outside influences; assigns work to subordinates based on unique processes, process families, workload, geographic area, etc., to assure a balance of assigned workload; approves leave and certifies time and attendance; evaluates work performance of subordinates; provides advice, counsel and instructions to employees on work and administrative matters; interviews/selects candidates for positions on the team; hears and resolves complaints from employees; approves disciplinary actions ranging from warnings to reprimands and recommends actions in more serious cases; identifies training needs; develops work standards and identifies ways to improve production or increase the quality of work.
- Corrects unsafe or unhealthful working conditions, investigates mishaps and takes other actions necessary to ensure safety and health of the Product Assurance Group employees.
- Accountable for internal records of transactions, which are properly accomplished and properly authorized and recorded, and that they permit the preparation of sound and reliable financial and/or inventory reports.
Occasional travel - Business travel required 20% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491648800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.