Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
Who May Apply:
- Current Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Employee
- Current Department of Defense Employee within the Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics(AT&L) Workforce who are outside of the Military Components
- Current Department of Defense Employee
- Serves as a QAS and expert technical authority on matters pertaining to in-plant quality surveillance plans, quality programs and quality systems associated with implementation, contract administration, and overall operation of the agency's QA functions.
- Applies auditing principles, statistical techniques, and continuous improvement methodologies to assess the adequacy of contractor processes to consistently conform to contractual requirements.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements through analysis of process measurement data.
- Drafts and proposes related policies, procedures and requirements and assists/makes presentations to the Staff/Senior Leadership of DCMA, Contract Management Offices (CMO), and Headquarters (HQ).
- Develops, conducts or arranges for initial training as new concepts/applications are fielded and provides refresher training, as needed.
- Monitors and evaluates data from field organizations to determine the effectiveness of process controls applied to products or other commodities
25% or less - Business Travel required 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491647100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.