This position is a promotion or reassignment NTE three year and may be made permanent without further competition.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the Supervisory Auditor in a Region Field Audit Office (FAO) Branch or suboffice responsible for the supervision, conduct, and accomplishment of a segment of the audit program. Leads a major segment of the total audit program plan.
- Serves as a team leader and member of a participative work team (PWT) consisting of professional auditors. Establishes annual goals complementary to region/agency goals and objectives.
- Reviews audit programs, working papers, progress on the audit assignment, and draft audit reports. Ensures that quantitative methods and computerized auditing techniques are being utilized as appropriate in the audit process.
- Communicates DCAA audit services and maintains audit liaison with acquisition officials.
- Counsels and advises employees. Evaluates performance, recommends and approves training and development, recommends recognition and promotion, and initiates appropriate remedial action for performance or conduct deficiencies.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491528100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.