- Serves as the supervisory auditor (branch manager) performing mobile audit work at all contractors within its designated geographic areas. Oversees the planning and performance of Department of Defense contract audit work and may support non-DoD agencies and certain foreign governments. Provides accounting and financial advisory services regarding contracts.
- Provides support for accomplishment of the agency strategic plan. Emphasizes DCAA's vision and goals to FAO staff.
- Supervises a number of audit teams lead by supervisory auditors as well as an administrative staff led by an administrative supervisor. Promotes teamwork and cooperation within the office. Fosters effective relationships with contractor representatives and government officials.
- Orchestrates effective accomplishment of the audit program plan, managing workforce and workload imbalances.
- Reviews audit reports and working papers to ensure that the reports are timely, responsive and comply with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS) and agency standards. Approves and releases audit reports.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491398400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.