The foundation for success of the Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA) mission is our people. It isLearn more about this agency
DeCA's goal to have a workforce that is representative of the nation's diverse cultures and
backgrounds. We strive for a work environment of world-class enterprise leaders and an engaged,
highly motivated, and capable workforce with a results oriented performance culture.
The DeCA operates a worldwide commissary system that provides quality grocery products at cost to
active duty military personnel and retirees, members of the Reserve and National Guard, and their
families. The agency employs about 18,000 people and its annual sales exceed $6 billion.
- Manage all activities and functions of a commissary store to include the full range of managerial and supervisory responsibilities.
- Execute Agency policy, sales, and promotional programs.
- Coordinate with Zone Manager in developing and implementing local commissary management policies and procedures.
- Analyze a variety of management reports to determine efficiency of operations and initiate action to correct deficiencies.
- Manage and monitor all budget funding expenditures to ensure that execution is within the parameters of the funding program for their individual store.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491333300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.