About the Position: This position is located in CASCOM, Chief of Staff, Fort Lee, Virginia. For more information about Fort Lee, visit the Fort Lee website at http://www.lee.army.mil/.Learn more about this agency
- Monitor comprehensive concept plans to ensure all official visits and special functions are tracked
- Develop policies and procedures in support of the Commander of CASCOM
- Establish rapport with all organizations on Fort Lee and throughout the Department of the Army, coordinating both national and international events.
- Implement and monitor a comprehensive protocol program ensuring adherence to the U.S. Armed Forces, traditional and diplomatic customs, courtesies, and etiquette.
- Brief staff members and other officials concerning special plans and procedures pertaining to visits of guests and dignitaries.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491223300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.