This position is part of the Defense Travel Management Office (DTMO) under the Defense Headquarters Resources Activity (DHRA). DHRA is a multifaceted organization with a diverse mission set. DHRA provides centralized and comprehensive personnel data management and analysis for the entire Department of Defense (DoD), manages DoD enterprise-wide mission programs ranging from travel management, language and culture, to civilian human resource advisory services; and ensures our Service members and their families receive the care and support they are entitled through multiple and highly visible risk reduction and direct support program.Learn more about this agency
As a Program Analyst at the GS-0343-14 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Manage the DTMO information technology programs.
- Serve as the chief subject matter expert on all aspects of the organization's automated information systems to include IT operations, certification and accreditation, all full lifecycle planning for hardware, software (COTS, GOTS and DTMO developed), and IT infrastructure components.
- Serve as the Privacy Officer for the DTMO and serve as the principle advisor on all matters relating to the management and oversight responsibilities for the Privacy programs.
- Ensure privacy data protection is addressed in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Manage the DTMO Cybersecurity program for internal information systems and Defense-wide applications. Ensure DTMO systems achieve and maintain compliance with DoD cybersecurity regulations/policies/directives.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All U.S. Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491069300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.