The selectee for this position will serve as a Production Controller in the Public Works Division of NAVAL FAC ENGINEERING CMD WASH.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Perform cost counting and work order track to support assigned maintenance projects.
- Collect and monitor information from a variety of sources (e.g. job folders, various Maximo reports, MS project, etc.,) to compile data to evaluate product line goals, in detecting errors, determining the status of work, and discovering problem areas relating to work management and schedules.
- Analyze delays in scheduled work to determine cause and apply corrective action.
- Create, formulate, and maintain various databases using MS Access.
- Acts as point of contact for clients, staff, and outside vendors to exchange information.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/491034700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.