The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Local which means that you are either affiliated with Pine Bluff Arsenal or live within 50 miles from Pine Bluff Arsenal. NOTE: Affiliation means that you are either: currently employed on this installation, a spouse of an active duty soldier assigned to this installation, or an involuntarily separated military member. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Moral Welfare and Recreation Division at Pine Bluff Arsenal in Pine Bluff Arkansas.
- Manages all swimming lessons and instructs when scheduled, at the assigned aquatics facility.
- Develops swim program according to students' ability and promotes students to higher level of swimming according to their skills.
- Instructs all levels of swimming and appropriate strokes, to include; front crawl, back crawl, elementary backstroke, breaststroke, sidestroke and butter
- Teach students from age groups of infant through adults.
- Introduces and instructs safety and survival skills to students, when appropriate to level of instruction.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/490969000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.