The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) is the central facility for the acquisition, storage, retrieval, and dissemination of scientific and technical information (STI) supporting the Research and Engineering (R&E) needs of the Department of Defense (DoD). DTIC provides leading edge information services and products to the DoD community as a recognized leader in information and knowledge management innovations.Learn more about this agency
Duties at the full performance level include:
- Serves as a technical analyst and resolves a wide range of specialized expertise to the appropriate technical expert.
- Coordinates, executes, implements, and maintains the installation and operation of customer application systems.
- Establishes and maintains operation schedules.
- Provides advice and assistance to customers and troubleshoots the complex problems in a manner that minimizes interruptions in customers ability to carry out critical business activities.
- Develops and manages customer performance requirements and customer support policies and procedures.
- Contributes to rapid response teams in response to customer service problems resulting from catastrophic events such as virus infections or wide spread power outages.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Department of Defense (DoD) Employees Only.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/490895100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.