Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
- - All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
- Performs various contract administration functions, including monitoring canceled funds, performing reconciliation, conducting contract closeouts, maintaining database integrity, determining eligibility, and verifying evidence of contractor progress for approval of contract financing, and solving problems relating to assigned contracts.
- Monitors contractor performance for compliance with applicable laws, delivery schedules, payment provisions, contract data reporting requirements, and other contractual requirements.
- Coordinates with the buying office on contractor's requests for waivers or deviations from contract terms.
- Negotiates with contractors for consideration when delinquencies occur.
- Reviews contractor proposals and determines the extent of price or cost analysis and technical analysis required.
Occasional travel - Business travel 10% of the time.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/490870600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.