Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
- This position is located at: Chief Information Office G-6, Network Services and Strategies (NSS) Directorate, Enterprise SVCS Capability Div.
- Description of the Working Environment: The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated and is performed in an office setting involving everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions.
- This position is under the supervision of: Chief, Enterprise SVCS Capability Division
- As an IT Specialist, you will serve as a principal Enterprise Services Project Manager and Information Sharing Integrator to integrate Enterprise Service Capabilities Division projects and initiatives across the Army to effectively facilitate knowledge capture, transfer, and archive.
- Ensure the direction of all Enterprise Collaboration and Content Management Services initiatives, projects, plans, and policy are in conformance with Army transformational efforts.
- Develop policy, strategic direction, and and ensure IT investment items are aligned with required capabilities.
- Execute the role of interfacing with other high level executives, attends executive level meetings, and represents Army CIO/G-6, interests with various audiences.
- Brief, influence, and educate Army personnel as to the merits of innovative Enterprise Services, technological and information system initiatives.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/490792300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.