Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.Learn more about this agency
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation
About the Position:
This position is located at Fort Meade, Maryland.
Fort Meade, MD consists of 5,415 acres with 65.5 miles of paved roads, 3.3 miles of secondary roads, and about 1,300 buildings. There is a modern exchange mall, bank, credit union, post office, chapels and many other facilities. Ft Meade's climate is warm during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 70's, and very cold during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 30's. For more information please visit: http://www.ftmeade.army.mil/index.html.
Who May Apply: US Citizens
As a Practical Nurse, you will perform the following duties:
- Provide individualized nursing care to patients of all ages based upon the physician's medical care plan.
- Take all vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respirations, pain level, height, weight, measurement of head circumference, and length).
- Administer oral, intradermal, subcutaneous, intramuscular immunizations to all age groups.
- Assist the physician with various examinations and diagnostic procedures.
- Document patients' chief complaints and other pertinent information in the health record.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/490769800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.