The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace.Learn more about this agency
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
Click here to view the AF Civilian Employment Eligibility Guide:
Internal Employees (Air Force Employee - Current Permanent Competitive Service Career/Career-Conditional Employee and Current Permanent AF DCIPS Employees with Reinstatement Rights to the Competitive Service)
DoD Transfer - Army, Navy, DFAS, etc. (Excluding Air Force)
Former Federal Employees (Reinstatement)
ICTAP (Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program)
Non-DoD Transfer (OPM, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.)
VEOA (Veterans Employment Opportunity Act)
VRA (Veterans' Recruitment Appointment)
You MUST have one or more listed eligibilities to be considered. Eligibility claims must be supported with required documentation submitted with each application package to be considered. "Transfer" and "Reinstatement" eligibles must provide their most current SF-50 and the SF-50 reflecting the highest grade held if not reflected on most current/separation SF-50. *Air Force is not responsible for erroneous eligibilities you list or fail to list.
- Assures that proper protocol consideration and treatment is afforded to all civilian and military, foreign and domestic, personnel who visit Homestead ARS.
- Develops itineraries form prepares, and executes mission briefings, and arranges reception, transportation and billeting for military and civilian visitors.
- Directs and performs administrative activities in support of Homestead ARS, protocol.
- Provides advise and assistance to supervisor, project officers and staff regarding ongoing internal information activities.
- Prepares, executes and controls protocol budget.Prepares quarterly reports on level of spending and balance of Official Representation Funds (ORF).
- Directs arrangements for the official entertainment of general officers and civilian equivalents.Identifies all security needs for protocol events.
- Uses a variety of computer equipment and software in support of the protocol program.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Federal Employees, VEOA, VRA, Individuals with Disabilities, Military Spouses, and Former Overseas Employees. See Job Summary for further information on "Who May Apply".
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/490706400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.