Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This position is located at:
- CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICE G-6, Arch Ops Network Space Directorate.
Who May Apply: US Citizens Learn more about this agency
- As a IT Specialist you will provide technical advice and assistance on matters relating to cyber security (CS)/information assurance (IA) to Sensitive Activities (SA) and Special Access Program (SAP) organizations operating information systems worldwide.
- Provide guidance on program development, security processes, security operating procedures, policy implementation and system security configuration requirements.
- Responsible for planning, directing, integrating, and managing communications/network services, records management, printing and publishing activities, computer system administration, information assurance programs, information technology (IT) research and analysis, customer support, and IT operations and maintenance.
- Provide technical and administrative management support in the safeguarding and archiving of classified records and information.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/490677600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.