The Area of Consideration for this announcement is Ft. Greely and surrounding communities within 150 miles of the installation.(Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This announcement will be used to fill multiple positions within Child and Youth School Services on Ft. Greely.
Candidates will be referred on an as needed basis.
- Serves as a team leader for program staff with responsibility for the operation and program in accordance with applicable regulations in one or more CY programs. Maintains control of and accounts for the whereabouts and safety of children and youth.
- Assists in providing and leading planned activities for program participants.
- Performs the more routine simple child-care tasks, following step-by-step instructions.
- Supervises children and youth during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities and on field trips, outings, and special events.
- Completes training requirements using approved OSD and Service materials to include designated training modules.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/490110500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.