This position will focus on designing and developing intuitive and reliable web applications and services as well as participate in system planning, analysis and data modeling efforts. The successful candidate will be an experienced developer who also understands user interface design and appreciates working in a collaborative team environment.Learn more about this agency
1) Assists in analyzing, proposing, and implementing various computer technologies and services; designs, encodes, tests, and debugs program modules or user defined modifications;
2) Assists in analyzing computer technical problems, evaluating improvements and benefits which could be derived from modifications of existing systems, and developing plans to address issues, problems and concerns in a cost-effective manner;
3) Assists the technical advisors on the computerization, architecture, design, and application of electronic information/computer systems;
4) Coordinates the work of others to develop, test, install, and modify programs;
5) Understands and supports other services of the Legislative Computer Systems (LCS) and assists in coordinating efforts with vendors, other departments, and users in the Clerk’s office;
6) Accepts performance based criticism and direction, meets attendance requirements as established by the office and works a flexible schedule including long hours, nights and weekends when necessary, willingness to accept overtime on short notice;
7) Maintains a good working relationship with other LCS staff, works cooperatively and courteously with others, works well under pressure and handles stress appropriately; and
8) Performs other official duties as assigned.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/489826500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.