THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at TX 149th Fighter Wing and is located in San Antonio, Kelly AFB, Texas. The purpose of this position is to act as the crew chief with responsibility for directing the total maintenance effort on individually assigned aircraft.
As a Aircraft Mechanic (Flightline) with the Texas Air National Guard, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Directs, monitors or performs overall maintenance, servicing, inspections and documentation for one or more aircraft.
- Ensures aircraft documentation and Maintenance Information Systems (MIS) accurately reflect the airworthiness of the Aircraft.
- Performs in-process and final inspection of aircraft and components undergoing repair, overhaul and/or modification to verify and certify by signature adherence to work techniques, procedures and quality standards established by applicable publications.
- Plans, develops and conducts training during the technician work week to a multi facet workforce comprised of from 3 to 8 assigned military positions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The full Position Description (PD) can be found at the following link:
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/489428400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.