THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at TX 149th Fighter Wing and is located in San Antonio, Kelly AFB, Texas. The purpose of this position is to serve as shop chief over a small organizational segment in a maintenance function with responsibility for the overall shop operation.
As a Aircraft Mechanic (Wheel & Tire Shop / Phase) with the Texas Air National Guard, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Plans and lays out work to be accomplished in the shop which is then completed by the technician and lower graded mechanic(s).
- Performs the full range of shop work.
- Implements safety regulatory requirements.
- Prepares for and participates in various types of readiness evaluations, inspections, mobilization and command support exercises.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The full Position Description (PD) can be found at the following link:
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/489395300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.