This announcement will close at 11:59 a.m. Eastern Time on February 12, 2018.Learn more about this agency
The Space Leasing Representative position is located at the Philadelphia Regional Census Center (RCC). This position is established for the 2020 Census in accordance with provisions in Title 13 of the United Sates Code. The duties of this position relate directly to the accomplishment of regional space and leasing functions for Census 2020.
This vacancy is advertised under 2 different announcements. Read the 'Who May Apply' section carefully to determine your eligibility. If you are not eligible under this announcement, please see RCC2020PHL-2018-0016 Space Leasing Representative, GG-0301-7/9/11/12, Census-INT-REA.
Term Appointment: This is a Term Appointment, initial appointment is not to exceed (NTE) 2 years. This appointment may be extended 2 additional years at management’s discretion.
A trial period may be required.
This is a NON-BARGAINING unit position.
No relocation is authorized.
The work schedule for this position is Mixed Tour. With a Mixed Tour work schedule, an employee may be changed between full-time, part-time and intermittent work schedules to accommodate fluctuating workloads and is subject to a signed agreement.
AMMENDED: Closing date has been extended through Monday 2/12/2018.
The individual selected for this position will:
- Ensures conformance to space requirements, including size, site locations, occupancy timeframes, general requirements, and special requirements. Conducts detailed analysis of each office locations status in relation to scheduled completion, cost, and quality measures.
- Determines and documents the Area of Consideration for the Regional Census Center and Area Census Office, conducting preliminary research as needed in conjunction with GSA (i.e., review of population density, market considerations, geography, infrastructure, etc.).
- Consults and collaborates with General Services Administration (GSA) and various contractors to execute space acquisition plans.
- Prioritizes Census requirements that cannot be met due to market conditions. Coordinates with the GSA to ensure timely completion of offer evaluations and negotiations.
- Ensures milestones for the RCC and ACO are met so that Census 2020 field operations commence on schedule.
50% or less - Position requires 25% local travel and 25% overnight travel.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All qualified United States citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/489369400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.