This announcement will close at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the date the first (75) applicants are received or on February 09, 2018, whichever comes first.Learn more about this agency
The primary mission is to coordinate and manage the Community Partnership and Engagement Program for the decennial pretests or decennial within the Regional Census Center.
This vacancy is for a Supervisory Partnership Specialist position located at the Philadelphia Regional Census Center.
This vacancy is advertised under 2 different announcements. Please read the 'Who May Apply' section carefully to determine your eligiblity. If you are not eligible under this announcement, please see RCC2020PHL-2018-0011 Supervisory Partnership Specialist, GG-0301-13, Census-INT-REA.
Term Appointment: This is a Term Appointment, initial appointment is not to exceed (NTE) 2 years. This appointment may be extended 2 additional years at management’s discretion.
A trial period may be required
A supervisory probationary period may be required.
Relocation expenses will not be paid.
This is a NON-BARGAINING unit position.
The work schedule for this position is Mixed Tour. With a Mixed Tour work schedule, an employee may be changed between full-time, part-time and intermittent work schedules to accommodate fluctuating workloads and is subject to a signed agreement.
The individual selected for this position will:
- Supervise and oversee professional and clerical staff assigned to the Partnership Program in the Regional Census Center (RCC).
- Coordinates, develops, and oversees partnerships with state, local and tribal governments, community-based organizations, faith bases groups, schools, media outlets, and other business to build awareness and motivate participation in the Decennial Census.
- Conduct research, analyze RCC area, develop plans, objectives, and strategies for the Community Partnership and Engagement Programs (CPEP).
- Communicate with RCC staff, headquarters, local media, community leaders, and the public that reside in the RCC area to support census field operations and the Community Partnership and Engagement Programs (CPEP).
- Ensure the correct allocation of program resources, effective customization to address the specific needs and challenges of the RCC communities.
50% or less - Position requires regular travel.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All qualified United States citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/489366300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.