This National Guard position is for a Electronic Integrated Systems Mechanic, Position Description Number D2325000 (WG-12) and D2240P01 (WG-13) and is part of the NJ 177th AMX SQ, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
THIS POSITION IS ADVERTISED AS OPEN UNTIL FILLED: The initial review period for referral consideration will be 29 December 2017, applications received by this date will have the first opportunity for review. If no selection is made, applications received after this date will be given consideration on a monthly basis
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
As a Electronic Integrated Systems Mechanic, WG-2610-12/13, you will:
- Apply technical data and equipment specifications
- Integrate multi-system operations and various maintenance alignment procedures
- Recommend methods to improve equipment performance, technical data, and maintenance procedures
- Maintain, modify, calibrate, and inspect a wide variety of user test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on one or more multi-complex electronic integrated systems
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens, National Guard
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/489334700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.