Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
- All US Citizens
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
- -Military Spouses Eligible under Executive Order 13473
- Reviews contracts and technical data packages to identify the specification requirements which the contractor's processes must meet.
- Establishes and maintains a communications channel with the Contracting Office and Program Management Office as necessary.
- Performs risk assessments and analysis, relying on relevant customer, supplier performance, and Government data, and assigns risk ratings to quality systems and key processes.
- Performs evaluations of supplier quality systems. Evaluations are accomplished using existing credible data. Verifications of key quality system elements to validate data, and full or partial system auditing is also performed.
- Accepts products/technical services, and authorizes delivery, on behalf of the Government predicated on confidence in their conformance to contract technical and quality requirements.
50% or less - Business Travel is required 50% of the time.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488893700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.