Our Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army's mission. They provide necessary skills that are crucial to supporting our military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
This position is located at Schofield Barracks and Fort Shafter Hawaii.
We will be holding a Hiring Fair from 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM at the Aliamanu Military Reservation (AMR) gym on January 18, 2018. The AMR gym is located at 154 Kauhini Road (Bldg 1780), Honolulu Hawaii 96818. No base access is required for this event.
Management will conduct on-the-spot interviews of qualified applicants through-out the day and if selected, tentative job offers* will be extended. Applications will be accepted up to 2:00 PM; however, applicants participating in the Hiring Fair will receive first consideration as they arrive.
If attending, please bring the following:
- At least two (2) copies of your resume
- At least six (6) references with contact information (personal and professional).
- Valid photo ID
- Social Security Card
- DD 214 for Veterans
- Military Orders and marriage certificate (for Military Spouses)
- SF 50 of DA 3434 for current employees
*Please note: All jobs are tentative pending clearance on background checks or consideration of preference eligible candidates.
Selected applicants who receive a tentative job offer must be available to visit the NAF HR Office located at Wheeler Army Airfield on 19 January 2018 or 22 January (depending on position) to complete additional paperwork.
Learn more about this agency
- Cleans rooms, corridors, stairways, and other areas. Sweeps,mops, vacuums, scrubs, strips and polishes using light and heavy duty powered equipment.
- Operates industrial equipment to clean rugs, drapes, etc.
- Performs routine maintenance of equipment.
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes toilet facilities.
- Cleans, and dusts assigned areas.
- Empties trash.
- Makes beds and changes line.
- Washes walls, windows, blinds and ceiling fixtures using ladders, scaffolds and safety belt.
- Moves heavy furniture.
- Maintains stock of room and cleaning supplies to perform assigned duties
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens and Non-Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488543800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.