Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
- Current Federal Employees
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
- Veterans and Preference Eligible Under Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
- Leads the Quality Assurance team in identifying, distributing and balancing workload and tasks among employees IAW established work flow and skill level.
- Prepares reports and maintains records of work accomplishments and coordinates the preparation, presentation and communication of work-related information to the supervisor.
- Reviews contracts and technical data packages to identify the specification requirements which the contractor's processes must meet.
- Reviews and ensures flow-down of contract requirements to the contractor's inspection system and/or quality management system.
- Designs, plans and implements an effective risk management program to ensure that all threats to the successful delivery of the contract are addressed and mitigated in the Government's best interests.
- Conducts post-award first article meetings to assess the adequacy of suppliers first article plans and processes.
- Performs pre-award surveys in conjunction with other functional specialists.
- Accepts products/technical services, and authorizes delivery, on behalf of the Government predicated on confidence in their conformance to contract technical and quality requirements.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 5% of the time.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488453500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.