- Serve as the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) at the GG-13 grade level for the Foreign Materiel Exploitation Division (FME). This position is located in Suitland, MD.
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Provides oversight and guidance on IA issues to ensure FME and all off-site laboratories and contracting facilities maintain Authority to Operate (ATO) from the appropriate Designated Authorization Official (DAO).
- Reviews, de-conflicts, interprets, and implements numerous DOD, Navy, and Intelligence Community policies, standards, and guidelines pertaining to IA and computer security to determine effect on the program.
- Applies expertise in IT security principles and judgment, resourcefulness, and ingenuity to integrate higher-level guidance into an unusual and complex FME information system while maintaining the effectiveness and efficiency of the FME mission.
- Evaluates, develops, and recommends new methods and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to implement IA guidelines into FME mission procedures within laboratory and support facilities and for systems used in the field.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All U.S. citizens in the Washington, DC commuting area.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488422800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.