Our Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army's mission. They provide necessary skills that are crucial to supporting our military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.Learn more about this agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii. Work schedule for this position will be Monday - Friday 0800-1630, occasional nights, holidays and weekends.
- Responsible for assisting higher level employee or actions officer with the planning and executing of community special events that respond to the needs and interests of the military/civilian population.
- Devises, improvises, and adapts activities to the wide range of participants' interest and needs considering limitation of funds, facilities, equipment, volunteers, staff support, etc.
- Submits a cost analysis of special events prior to implementation and after each event.
- Prepares written and oral presentations for Army Leadership.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of ongoing activities and coordinates events with Marketing/Commercial Sponsorship, and supervisor, prior to scheduling special events or prior to submission of special events five-year plan.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens and Non-Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488414400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.