The selectee for this position will serve as a Program Analyst in the Maintenance and Technical Support Department, at the Naval Sea Logistics Center (NSLC) Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Kittery, ME of NAVSEALOGCENKYPTDIVNUWC MECH PA.Learn more about this agency
NSLC is a multi-site echelon five activity aligned with the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Keyport (NUWCDIVKPT). The Command's mission is to serve as the Naval Sea System Command's (NAVSEA) Technical Agent for developing, maintaining, and assessing life-cycle logistics support policies, procedures, products, and data systems. In doing so, it provides the logistics foundation required to implement cost effective life-cycle logistics and maintenance support and solutions for NAVSEA's Acquisition and Sustainment Program Offices, Warfare Centers, and Fleet units.
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Monitoring material quality programs to report progress of project objectives to management.
- Evaluating efficiency of products to identify trends or problem areas needing improvement.
- Collecting information to report on historical data using software programs to include Microsoft Word, Excel or other PC based spreadsheet applications.
- Developing electronic files/documents to collect historical data used by program managers.
- Performing contractor administrative evaluations to measure terms of adequacy and timeliness of services delivered.
Occasional travel - Travel dependent on position description and availability of funding
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488391100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.