There is one vacancy available in one of the following potential duty locations: Fort Collins, CO; Kansas City, MO; St. Louis, MO; Washington, DC. This vacancy is located in the Infrastructure Operations Division, Process Services Branch.Learn more about this agency
As a IT Project Manager, you will:
- Plan, develop, coordinate, and manage multiple projects simultaneously that may cut across functional and organizational lines.
- Work with customers and other stakeholders to define project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Identify and analyze customer’s information systems requirements and environments.
- Prepare and present status reports and briefings to CTS and/or IOD management and customers on project progress, timelines, resources, and deliverables.; Prepare and present progress reports via predefined project report templates.
- Coordinate and manage resources, project timelines, and deliverables following the IOD standard project life cycle process.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…U.S. citizens or U.S. Nationals; no prior Federal experience is required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488380700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.