THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at TX 149th Fighter Wing and is located in San Antonio, Kelly AFB, Texas. The purpose of this position is to perform on- and/or off-equipment maintenance on assigned aircraft pneudraulic systems, components and related aerospace ground equipment.
As a AIRCRAFT PNEUDRAULIC SYSTEMS MECHANIC with the Texas Air National Guard, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Performs maintenance and operational and functional checks on assigned pneudraulic systems.
- Troubleshoots, removes, inspects, installs, repairs, modifies, rebuilds, and/or tests pneudraulic systems and components for aircraft pneudraulic systems, associated ground support equipment, and/or related test equipment.
- Accomplishes periodic and special inspections on hydraulic components.
- Performs installation, modification, and/or repair of aircraft pneudraulic systems.
- Performs organizational and field level maintenance to include periodic, phase time, calendar, unscheduled, and special inspection.
- Prepares for and participates in various types of readiness evaluations such as ORI, IG and UE inspections, mobility, and command support exercises.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488352000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.