Office of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) strives to strategically advance enterprise solutions for the United States Patent Trademark Office. The offices of the OCFO work towards this vision by being trusted business partners that provide financial management information, services, and advice to facilitate USPTO mission success.Learn more about this agency
Applications will be accepted from the first 250 applicants.
Announcement has been extended to close on 2/7/2018.
This program is intended to give students an opportunity to experience what it’s like to work at PTO, as well as interact with experts in several disciplines, explore opportunities and develop or enhance personal and professional skills.
If selected, you will be assigned to support the Office of Finance and its respective Divisions. Specific duties include the following:
- Assist with coordinating the joint activities of the Office of Finance
- Coordinate and attend various meetings, as needed
- Provide assistance and guidance to Office Director, as needed
- Assist with developing communication for projects, programs, and initiatives, as needed
- Responsible for taking detailed notes at various meetings. Ensuring information captured is correct and provide results to attendees. Content is properly stored and tagged for future reference.
- Track action items ensuring deadline and timelines are met
- Conduct research and prepare materials as requested
- Prepare presentations, training material and talking points as necessary
- Assist with preparing and reviewing reports, as needed
- Assist with cross functional special projects as assigned requiring collaboration with Divisions within the Office of Finance
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Individuals currently accepted for enrollment OR currently enrolled in a qualifying educational institution, as defined by 5 CFR 362.102, on a full or half-time basis for the Fall 2018 semester.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488334200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.