The selectee for this position will serve as a IT Specialist (SYSANALYSIS) in the Communications and Computer (C4) Systems of MSC N4 FIELD ACTIVITY.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Provides direct oversight of IT systems supporting PM3/5.
- Ensures systems compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, standards and procedures.
- Devises methods and procedures for computer network troubleshooting, maintenance and repair.
- Researches, develops, evaluates effectiveness and technical adequacy of work items and proposals for resolving complicated and critical IT problems. - Supports
cyber security and compliance reviews during network inspections.
- Develops and implements processes and procedures to improve reliability and supportability of IT systems/equipment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488322000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.