This National Guard position is for a Aviation Resource Management Specialist, Position Description Number D1189000 and is part of the NJ 150th SOS, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
As a Aviation Resource Management Specialist, GS-2101-9, you will:
- Provide preflight briefings to military aircrews, reviews and evaluates proposed flight plans reviews and evaluates aircrew currencies and orders
- Provide preflight briefings to military and civilian aircrews, reviews and evaluates proposed flight plans
- Perform the testing, and evaluation of new ARMS patches, updates, or releases and performs the Installation of ARMS on computers for new users or on replacement equipment
- Control and monitor the resource and training requirements of assigned rated and non-rated aircrew for mission accomplishment and safety of flight
- Work independently to provide aircrew with information and assistance for planning and conducting safe flight operations
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488315000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.