The selectee for this position will serve as a Digital Communication Specialist (Public Affairs) in the Public Affairs Office of DDHBAP ASIA PACIFIC CENTER FOR SECURITY STUDIES.Learn more about this agency
A Cost-of-Living-Allowance (COLA) of 10.99% will be added to the stated salary. COLA is subject to change at any time.
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Planning, designing, developing, testing, implementing, managing, and maintaining static and dynamic web content.
- Managing public website including creating, editing, and posting content using WordPress based system.
- Monitoring and installing appropriate measures to ensure security of these sites and avoid hacking.
- Developing and maintaining policies for public website including information management and filing archiving.
- Ensuring the website and social media accounts comply with Department of Defense web and social media rules.
- Providing photographic support and coverage for official events and activities, using digital still and video cameras.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Permanent Competitive Service Federal Employees residing in the State of Hawaii, Individuals with VEOA, Interchange Agreement or ICTAP eligibles
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488294900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.