WHAT DOES A HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST DO? As a Human Resource Specialist in Business Systems Planning you advise management in identifying, attracting, leading, connecting, delivering and retaining a high-quality diverse inclusive and cutting-edge workforce that is capable of accomplishing the organization's mission.Learn more about this agency
WHAT IS THE HCO DIVISION? The HCO mission is to make IRS an employer of choice and a leader in human capital planning and management. It develops strategies and tools for recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining a highly skilled and high performing workforce to support the IRS mission. HCO develops and implements technology-enabled systems to improve human capital planning and management and to empower employees to achieve their potential.
(1) position located in Human Capital Office/Employment-Talent & Security/Jobs Online Business Solutions.
Position is Remain in POD.
As a Human Resources Specialist (Information Systems) in Business Systems Planning you will:
- Provide technical and administrative oversight to other lower-graded staff members assigned.
- Implement programs or projects involving HR systems or technology products that impact employees Servicewide
- Interface with IT to ensure requirements and standards are met in the development, implementation and/or integration of HR systems products within the IRS enterprise technology infrastructure
- Manage Human Capital Internet and systems development projects from design to support
- Integrate current stand alone products with new Human Capital systems
- Evaluate the effectiveness of installed Human Capital systems and services
- Provide advice on and devising solutions to a wide range of Human Capital technology issues
- Provide consultation services to various Human Capital divisions in the development of technological solutions
Occasional travel - Travel Nights per Month: 01 to 05
Who May Apply
This job is open to…-Current IRS Internal/Agency Employees
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488245700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.