Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.Learn more about this agency
*This is a Direct Hire Solicitation*
About the Position:
This position is located in the Information Management Division of Winn Army Community Hospital.
Fort Stewart/Hunter AAF is a southern living station of choice with great climate, easy commuting, no parking fees, good schools, and many surrounding historic sites. Fort Stewart is located approximately 42 miles from Savannah, Georgia, one of America's most picturesque and historically rich cites. With its many jewel-like parks, historic homes, ornate antebellum architecture, and great places to eat and relax, Savannah has received some of the most prestigious ratings as one of the "top 10 Most Beautiful Places in America", the "World's Top Ten Trendy Travel Hot Spots", a "Top 10 US City to Visit", one of the "Top 25 Places to Live and Work", and placed Savannah second on the "Best Southern City" list. Savannah's charm is second to none. Fort Stewart is a great location and within 1 1/2 hours of four beaches - Tybee Island, Hilton Head, St. Simons Island, and Jekyll Island; some awesome places to explore and have fun. Hunter AAF is located in Savannah. You have your choices of small town or big city living and the opportunity to be part of the 3rd Infantry Division. Welcome to Southern coastal living at its best.
Who May Apply: US Citizens
- Serve as Chief, Network & Systems Branch/Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Provide technical and administrative supervision for assigned staff
- Supervise the management of LAN/WAN network systems and software
- Manage information technology development and act as subject matter expert in the field of information architecture
- Maintain industry currency by reviewing and evaluating new technologies through interaction with a wide variety of professional and technical resources
- Make recommendations impacting organization structure and/or projects or programs
Occasional travel - Business Travel of 10% may be required for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488199200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.